Tech Post! The iPhone X!

I'm Back! Today, I'm going to be talking about The iPhone X!

Apple released the iPhone X on the 3rd November 2017, Apple made it to celebrate the original iPhone release! The iPhone 2G was released on the 29th June 2007. It reminded me about the Presentation that Steve Jobs did at Mac world 2007. If you press the following link it will play a Video which will be Steve Jobs releasing the original iPhone. The iPhone X was announced at Steve Jobs theatre. If you click the following Steve Jobs releasing The iPhone X it will play a video which is highlights of the release of the iPhone X! The iPhone X stands out in the wild because it has no Home Button! I was shook when i saw a Photo of the iPhone X! I will import an iPhone X Wikipedia Page! So the iPhone's have gone through time with lots of changes!

So thats it for this Post! I hope you enjoy reading my Post :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft Windows 7- Operating system

Microsoft Longhorn

Computer Program- Visual Basic